Ultraviolet Water Purifiers are safe and economical. No danger of overdosing and no additional chemicals are needed. Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection and hundreds of gallons can be purified for each penny of operating cost. Uses include spring water disinfection, post RO treatment, tank recirculation systems, pre-ozone disinfection, and ozone destruct.
- 3 to 416 GPM (180 to 25,000 GPH)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Germicidal UV Lamp (10,000 hour rated effective life)
- Quick Lamp Change and Fused Quartz Sleeve
- Sight Port to view lamp operation, Drain Fitting
- Dual Action Wiper Mechanism [manual]
- Heads that can be removed
- Available with alternate inlet/outlet fittings.
- NSF Certified Models Available